September 22, 2008

I Need All the Help I Can Get

So I'm a very bad blogger, honestly. I have no good excuses for why I haven't been posting just my apologies. However, on a happier note, my other blog Sans Socks - very - recently underwent a redesign and I need all the help I can get with it. I've had a great deal of issues with my past designs for this blog and for that reason I'm asking you my faithful readership for your help. It's really quite simple all you have to do is go to Sans Socks and play around with the site and then leave a comment on this post with any problems. Usability, aesthetics, anything that you see as being a problem I would like to know about it. In turn, I am holding a drawing for a $25 gift card to J. Crew for your efforts. Simply leave a comment before October 1 to be entered into the drawing.

Thank you for your help,

bran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you hate commas and love run on sentences? Tell me, I need to know.