September 6, 2008

rtn. in the East Bay


I'm in the bay area this weekend, partly on a social visit and partly on assignment. I flew into Oakland this afternoon, and it was a fairly eventful day. At nine o'clock this evening a mild 4.2 magnitude earthquake hit and rattled everyone's cages a little bit. The earthquake's epicenter was located just a few miles east of Alamo California. I am staying with some family in a town just a few miles outside of Danville California. As you can see from my somewhat crude illustration of the earthquake's path, the epicenter was very near my current location. Aside from that, the day was rather uneventful. Sorry to disappoint. I do have some big plans to take care of for rtn. while I'm here, so check back regularly for updates. I promise it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your dot is as big as a city. Good proportions there pal.